Thursday, January 20, 2011

Frank Glatzl to Come Over with Aluminum Frame Members

Frank Glatzl just called to advise that he should be able to come over Saturday with the two long aluminum frame members he is drilling holes in for me.  We will then figure out where to drill the four cross-members and he will take those back with him and do them.  Then I will go up to Cedar Park to pick them up.  So the job is moving forward.

Wish I could say the same for the tractor rebuild.  My small engine guy is not getting back to me so it looks like he won't be working with me on that.  Called my brother in Colorado and offered to pay his way out and back if he could help me out but he is dubious ("Can you put your pit bull to sleep first?").  My somewhat feeble riposte was "Actually, he will be sleeping in the guest bedroom with you but you'll be OK if you don't move or make any noises."

So am still looking for a tractor expert to help with the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment