Saturday, January 7, 2012

Next Work Session Rescheduled

Frank Glatzl and I have rescheduled our next work session on the rail-mower for Saturday, January 28.  I was notified by the supplier I ordered the Wisconsin piston rings that they did not have them in stock and would have to order them from the factory.  I checked with Wisconsin Motors LLC and they confirmed they did have three sets in stock, so I decided to let the order go forward.  Meanwhile Frank had alerted me that he would have to move back the date anyway due to his work schedule so I guess the postponement was meant to be.
And also meanwhile, another supplier notified me that he did not have the HA-129S shell bearing for the S-12D.  He cancelled the order and refunded the money.  I found another supplier and ordered it, so am hopeful it will get in soon after all.  Not too many parts left for these old engines.  I sure am glad I got so much work done last weekend--by now cedar pollen has arrived and I am suffering greatly whenever I go outdoors, so I would have been in real trouble if I had had to work on the rail-mower this weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment