Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mower Deck Parts Arrive

Finally picked up a package from MI with mower deck parts to help with the restoration of the two Bolens 18048 mower decks I have.  The package had been sitting at the Dripping Springs post office for a week.  The ebay tracking utility just showed it as having been received at a MI post office but no further info.  When I cut and pasted the number into the usps.gov utility, it came up as having arrived at DS and a notice left for me on March 16.  But I never got any such notice so that's why it seemed to be in limbo.  Didn't help that the seller threw someone else's tracking number onto the sale notice for my purchase, further confusing things.

All's well that ends well, though.  I have two kinds of bearing housings so one type has to be right and will help me get my decks working.  Will clean them up and then let the guy I've been working with on the 1455 tractor know so we can get going on the decks.

No comments:

Post a Comment