Wednesday, April 13, 2011

New Date for Tractor Repair Session

Frank Glatzl and I agreed the other day to get together on Saturday, April 30, to work on the Bolens 1250 tractor to be used for the rail-mower project.  Once tax season is over on the 18th, I am going to do some of the relatively easy work, installing uncomplicated parts in preparation for the 30th.  Plus I will take the Bolens 1455 mower deck bearing housings into Austin and try to find bearings to fit them and get that mower deck operating.  That would enable me to at least use the 1455 tractor to mow the wye and ROW up at Llano and Kingsland.  Our next work session is April 23.  I anticipate we will need to do some lawn mowing by then because the region got some rain this past Sunday night and that will get the grass growing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment